CDC Biodiversité organised a webinar to present the Global Biodiversity Score GBS for financial institutions (GBSFI).
- 3:00 pm : Introduction by Antoine Cadi (Director of research and innovation at CDC Biodiversité)
- 3:05 pm : International context and & call for more financial institutions to join the Finance for Biodversity Pledge by Anne-Marie Bor (Finance for Biodiversity Pledge)
- 3:20 pm : Presentation of the GBSFI by Antoine Vallier (GBS expert at CDC Biodiversité)
- 3:55 pm: Presentation of Biodiversity Impacts Analitycs (BIA) database by Marie-Anne Vincent (Head Of Business Development at Carbon4 Finance)
- 4:40 pm : Presentation GBSFI with custom data by Laurent Deborde (Head of Equity Portfolio Management & Fund Selection at Groupe Caisse des Dépôts’ Asset Management Division)
- Watch the recording of the webinar
- Presentation slide decks:
- Finance for Biodiversity Pledge – Presentation of the 21st January. Download
- Introduction to GBS for financial institutions – Presentation of the 21st January. Download
- Carbon4 Finance Biodiversity Impact Analytics (BIA) – Presentation of the 21st January. Download
- Caisse des Dépôts GBS case study – Presentation of the 21st January. Download
- GBS Publications:
- Measuring the contributions of business and finance towards the post-2020 global biodiversity framework – 2019 technical update. Download.
- Global Biodiversity Score: a tool to establish and measure corporate and financial commitments for biodiversity – 2018 technical update. Download.
- Global Biodiversity Score: measuring a company’s biodiversity footprint: Report describing the GBS in 2017. Download.
- Common ground in biodiversity footprint methodologies for the financial sector – CDC Biodiversité, ASN bank, ACTIAM, Finance in Motion. Download.